The FBI moneypak virus also known as the FBI virus or Green Dot Moneypak is today one of the most common malware distributed in many different ways. The FBI Moneypak virus has many different variants and is also known as Reveton, Urausy, Flimrans and other names that have been made to the relevant botnet. Als0 the FBI moneypak virus has many different detection names like (Trojan/Win32.Reveton) (Win32:LockScreen) (Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Urausy) (Trojan.Winlock) and many other names.
The FBI moneypak virus applies a variety of unethical tactics, including social engineering in attempt to convince unsuspecting victims to pay an unnecessary fine by making fraudulent claims that the computer has been involved in illegal activity like the distribution of pornographic material, sending SPAM and downloading and spreading copyrighted content. Please do never pay the fine they ask for because you will send your money directly to the cybercriminals.
When your computer is infected with the FBI Moneypak virus you want to remove this as soon as possible, and there are several ways to remove the FBI Moneypak virus, but one of the most effective ways is to use HitmanPro.Kickstart for removing the FBI moneypak virus, FBI virus or Green Dot Moneypak.
This guide describes step by step how HitmanPro.Kickstart can be used to remove the FBI Moneypak virus succesfully from your computer. If your computer is infected with the FBI Moneypak virus remove the malware (ransomware) immediately using the step by step instructions in this article.
“Attention! Your PC is blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below”:
You have been violating Copyright and related rights Law (Video, Music,Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article I, Section 8, clause 8, also known as the Copyright of the Criminal Code of United States of America. If it is PCEU Virus then this is thus infringing Article 128 of the criminal code of Great Britain.
The ransomware details that you have been viewing or distributing prohibited pornographic content (Child Pornography/Zoofilia). Thus violating article 202 of the Criminal Code of United States of America. Article 202 of the criminal provides for deprivation of liberty for two or twelve yours.
Illegal access to computer data has been initiated from your PC,or you have been. Article 210 (it is 208 for PCEU Virus) of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of up to $100,000 and/or a deprivation of liberty for four to nine years.
Fines may only be paid within 72 hours after the infringement. As soon as 72 hours elapse, the possibility to pay the fine expires, and a criminal case is initiated against you authomatically within the next 72 hours! (Sometimes it shows you within 2 hours or 48 hours).
FBI Moneypak virus – How To Remove.
Please download HitmanPro to your desktop.
Press this link for the complete “User Manual” for HitmanPro.Kickstart.
- Start the program by double clicking on HitmanPro.exe. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
- Click on the “HitmanPro.Kickstart” button to create a bootable USB-stick with HitmanPro.Kickstart (see the screenshot below).
- Now insert the USB flash drive that you will use to write the HitmanPro.Kickstart files to.
- As soon as one or more USB flash drives are detected, a selection screen will be presented.
- Now select the USB flash drive on which you want to place the HitmanPro.Kickstart files and press the button Install Kickstart.
- Important! Be aware that that all contents of the selected flash drive will be erased before the HitmanPro.Kickstart files are written.
- If you press the ‘Yes’ button now, the selected USB flash drive will be formatted and all necessary HitmanPro.Kickstart files will be retrieved from the HitmanPro servers and written to the flash drive
- Once the process is completed you can now remove the USB flash drive from the PC and use it to remove the FBI moneypak virus from the ransomed PC.
- Now insert the HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive into a USB port of the ransomed PC that is infected with the FBI moneypak virus and start the PC.
- During the startup of the PC, enter the (BBS) Bios Boot Selector menu with F10 or F11 and select the USB flash drive that contains HitmanPro.Kickstart to boot from.
- If it’s not possible to enter the BBS go into the BIOS and set the USB option as your first boot-device by the boot-sequence.
- The default way to boot is option 1, which skips the master boot record of your hard drive. If you do not press any key, the process will continue after 10 seconds using the default boot selection.
- If you see a logon screen you can either select a user and logon, or if you wait approximately 15 seconds, HitmanPro will be started on your Windows logon screen.
- If you don’t login the FBI moneypak virus can’t load and HitmanPro.Kickstart will start in a few seconds and will remove the FBI moneypak virus.
- Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
- Check the box beside “No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer“.
- Click on the next button.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where found will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
FBI Moneypak virus – Alternative instructions
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and scan for malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove the FBI moneypak virus.
- Remove all CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts.Please keep in mind that you need to press the F8 key before the Windows start-up logo appears.
Note: With some computers, if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the “F8 key”, tap the “F8 key” continuously until you get the Advanced Boot Options screen.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
- If your computer has started in Safe Mode with Networking, you’ll need to perform a system scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
FBI Moneypak virus – run Emsisoft Anti-Malware after removal
Download the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program to your desktop.
- Once the installation package has been downloaded, double-click on the EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe icon to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If the setup program displays an alert about safe mode if you try to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware in safe mode, please click on the Yes button to continue.
- You should now see a dialog asking what language you would like to use. Please select the language you wish to use and press the OK button.
- In the next screen accept the License Agreement by checking the option “I accept the agreement” and click on the install button.
- After the necessary files are copied, you will get to a screen asking the mode that you wish to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If you want to use the freeware mode whitout protection choose this option, we recommend to use the 30 days free trial (within this option you can get the full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free, click here for more information about the Emsisoft Referral Rewards Program.
- You will now be at a screen asking if you wish to join Emsisoft’s Anti-Malware network. Read the descriptions and uncheck the options that you wish to use. When you are ready click on the Next button.
- Next Emsisoft Anti-Malware will begin to update it’s virus defenitions.
- When the updates are completed, click on the Clean computer now button. Emsisoft Anti-Malware will start to load its scanning engine and then display a screen asking what type of scan you would like to perform.
- Please select the Deep Scan option and then click on the Scan button. The Deep Scan option will take the longest time to scan your computer, but will also be the most thorough. As you are here to clean infections, it is worth the wait to make sure your computer is properly scanned.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware will now start to scan your computer for rootkits and malware.
- Please be patient while Emsisoft Anti-Malware scans your computer.
- When the scan has finished, the program will display the scan results that shows what infections where found.
- Now click on the Quarantine Selected Objects button, which will remove the infections and place them in the program’s quarantine.
- If you see a messag like “Not all Malware objects have been quarantined, Do you want to place them in quarantine now?” click on “Yes“
- You will now be at the last screen of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program, click on the button Close setup wizzard.
- If Emsisoft prompts you to reboot your computer to finish the clean up process, please allow it to do so.
- Please reboot directly your computer when Emsisoft Ant-Malware is finished to complete the installation process.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove moneypak virus
- fbi virus removal tool
- fbi moneypak virus removal windows xp
- moneypak virus removal
- fbi virus removal windows xp
- fbi virus malwarebytes
- fbi moneypak virus removal windows 7
- fbi moneypak virus removal tool
- fbi moneypak virus removal tool malwarebytes
- how to remove fbi moneypak virus windows xp
- how to remove moneypak virus windows xp
- how to remove fbi moneypak virus
- moneypak virus windows xp
- fbi moneypak virus removal malwarebytes