The Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus is responsible for problems like (audio ads playing in background). TheWin32/Patched rpcss.dll virus will modify (infect) “c:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll” and svchost.exe. Once the Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus is installed it will connect to a command and control server, and can also monitor your internet activity. The most antivirus vendors will detect the rpcss.dll virus using their heuristic engine of behaviour blocker, but the zero-day variants are often difficult to detect and especially when security products only use virus signatures to detect malware.
When your computer is infected with the Win32/Patched of the Win64/Patched malware a cybercriminal is able to perform harmful tasks on your computer without your knowledge, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects this malware as Trojan.Patched.Zekos and many other vendors are using the same detection name for this trojan horse. To remove the Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus from your computer use the Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus infection (Removal Guide) below, all malware removal programs we recommend are completely free to use.
How to remove Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus
All tools used in our Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus (Removal Guide) are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
- Step 1 – Perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove the Win32/Patched rpcss.dll virus
- Step 2 – Run HitmanPro to remove the remants of the rpcss.dll virus en desinfect modified files.
- Step 3 – Use RogueKiller to double check the presence of the rpcss.dll virus.
- Step 4 – Protect your PC with Bitdefender
1. Remove the rpcss.dll virus with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (from this link) to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- You can use the right mousbutton to check the ‘Check all items‘ option before you click on Remove Selected
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Quick scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
2. Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove remnants of the rpcss.dll virus
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
3. Run a scan with Roguekiller
- Download Roguekiller from one of the links below to your dekstop.
- Double click on RogueKiller.exe to start this malware removal utility it will start automatically the prescan, this should take only a few seconds to complete.
- After the prescan is finished click on the Start button to perform a full system scan.
- When the scan has completed, you can press the Delete button to remove the detected items and registry keys they found by Roguekiller
- If RogueKiller detects malicious Registry entries, you can delete them by clicking the Registry tab and clicking the Delete button. Please check each registry entry before deleting it.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Choose a good internet security suite, Bitdefender’s Internet security 2013 is an excellent, user-friendly security suite, and with the autopilot technology there are no popups, no alerts or other messages because in this mode it will resolve almost every security issue on its own without the intervention of the user.
Bitdefender Internet Security 2014
Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 builds on #1 ranked antivirus technology to provide secure e-banking and e-shopping, online safety for kids, privacy protection on social networks and more!
#1 ranking based on reviews from AV Test, AV Comparatives,CNET Downloads, PC Welt, Expert Reviews and many more.
Bitdefender 2014 has been officially named “Product Of The Year”, “Best Antivirus For 2013″ and “Best Repair of 2012″ by the famous PC MAG magazine, and by two major reviewing institutions to date, AV-Test and AV-Comparatives. These achievements crown a year of accolades and awards, including distinctions from CNET, Laptop, Magazine, PC PRO, Expert Reviews, WebUser, PC Achat and Micro Hebdo.
|1 PC | 1 Year license||$ 49.95|
|3 PC | 1 Year license||$ 69.95|
|1 PC | 2 Years license||$ 89.95|
|3 PC | 2 Years license||$ 109.95|
|1 PC | 3 Years license||$ 129.95|
|3 PC | 3 Years license||$ 159.95|
Incoming search terms:
- rpcss dll virus
- rpcss dll trojan removal
- rpcss dll
- rpcss dll virus removal
- rpcss dll infected
- trojan zekos patched
- win32/patched virus removal
- win64/patched rpcss dll
- win32/patched rpcss dll
- c:\windows\system32\rpcss dll
- rpcss dll removal
- virus found win32/patched
- win32 patched virus removal
- c: windows system32 rpcss dll virus