ZenDeals is an adware related program that will display various coupons, advertisements and sponsored links through unwanted pop-ups on Google, Youtube, Amazon, Facebook and other websites that you are visiting with your browser.
The ZenDeals pop-up ads will be shown as pull-down menus containing various coupons that are available or as underlined keywords in certain parts of the visited website, and when you stand on such a link it will display an advertisement that states it is brought to you by ZenDeals Verified Coupons.
The ZenDeals Verified Coupons adware is designed to make money with this agressive way of advertising. It generates web traffic, collects sales leads for other doubtful sites, and will display annoying advertisements and sponsored links within your web browser. ZenDeals is actually not a virus or malware, but it can be classified as a Potentially Unwanted Propgram. ZenDeals is an browser extension for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome that is typically added when you install free software that is bundeld with third party software or adware. Always opt for the custom installation and switch off anything that is not familiar or spuspicious, especially optional software that you never installed before. Be aware by installing free software, and that you should not install software that you don’t trust.
When your computer is infected with ZenDeals, unwanted software or adware, and perhaps also with other adware variants or malware. You can use the ZenDeals removal guide below to remove this unwatend program completely from your computer in a few steps with free tools.
How to remove ZenDeals Removal Guide
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
Step 1 – Remove Malicious Programs from the softwarelist which are related to ZenDeals
Step 2 – Run a scan with AdwCleaner to remove Zendeals
Step 3 – Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove ZenDeals
Step 4 – Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove the remnants of ZenDeals
1. Uninstall Malicious programs from Windows Control Panel
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Now you will see a screen to uninstall or change a program.
- Search for the name of the ‘Malicious programs’ and click on Uninstall/Change. If this is not present, try to search and remove items with the following names:
- On the next screen, you need to confirm the uninstall process follow these steps to remove this program from your computer.
- Click OK to proceed with the removal process of the program.
2. Run a scan with AdwCleaner to remove ZenDeals
Download download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Important! Before starting AdCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Windows Vista/ 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on the scan button,
- When the scan is ready click on the Clean butten.
- Your desktop icons will be disappear, this is normal so don’t be worry about that.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- A text file will open after the restart.
- NEXT, double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click now on Uninstall, then confirm with yes to remove AdwCleaner from your computer.
3. Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove ZenDeals
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
4. Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove remnants of ZenDeals
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Incoming search terms:
- how do i remove salechecker