How To Use AdwCleaner [Manual]
AdwCleaner developed by Xplode is a simple, portable little application that requires no hard installation. The application itself is just over 500KB and is probably easier to use than any alternative you’ve ever tried. It works on 32 and 64-bit versions of XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
Sometimes, a freeware seems too good to be free. It comes with a cost that you may not realize. Many applications are being wrapped with secondary installers that attempt to get all sorts of crapware on your machine. The author of the software you’re originally installing can make plenty of cash by bundling toolbars and homepage hijacks in the installation process. It’s a mess, but that’s just how “free” works.
The best way to avoid this problem is to be very careful during installation processes. Sometimes, they slip past even the best of us. AdwCleaner can help you with removing adware or other junkware.
Using AdwCleaner is very simple, you must only download the program and run it. When the program is tarted you will see a screen that contains a Search and Delete button. The Search button will cause AdwCleaner to search your computer for unwanted like adware or other junkware related programs and AdwCleaner will display a log showing the various files, folders, and registry entries that are modified by the adware or other junkware.
To delete these adware or other junkware related programs simply click on the Delete button, which will cause AdwCleaner to reboot your computer and remove the files and registry entries associated with the various adware or other junkware that you are removing. On reboot, AdwCleaner will display a log showing the files, folders, and registry entries that were removed, this log will be also saved on your systemdrive as well.
Why do you care about this information? You should. Look over what is found on your system and ask yourself how it got there. Research the names on Google and try to come to a conclusion. Maybe you’ll uncover that your system is further infected than you’ve ever assumed. It’s good to learn from your mistakes.
How To Use AdwCleaner
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
Download download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Important! Before starting AdCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete, then confirm each time with Ok.
- Your desktop icons will be disappear, this is normal so don’t be worry about that.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- NEXT, double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click now on Uninstall, then confirm with yes to remove AdwCleaner from your computer.
Please de aware that Avira Webguard is using the ASK Toolbar as part of its web security. If you remove the ASK Toolbar by using Adwcleaner, Avira Webguard will no longer work properly on your system. Therefore, if you use this program please use the instructions below to access the options screen where you should enable /DisableAskDetections before using AdwCleaner.
AdwCleaner also contains some advanced options that disable certain detections. To access these options, you can click on the question mark (?) in the upper left corner of the program and then click on Options. You will then be presented with a dialog where you can disable various detections. These options are described below:
- /DisableAskDetection – This option disables Ask Toolbar detection.
- /DisableIEDetection – This option disables Internet Explorer specific detections.
- /DisableFFDetection - This option disables Firefox specific detections.
- /DisableChromeDetection – This option disables detections for Chrome & Chromium based browsers.
- /DisableOperaDetection – This option disables Opera specific detections.
- /DisableProxyDetection – This option disables Internet Proxy detections.
Incoming search terms:
- how to use adwcleaner
- AdwCleaner exe
- adwcleaner safe
- adwcleaner how to use
- adwcleaner by xplode
- what is adwcleaner
- is adwcleaner safe
- using adwcleaner
- adwcleaner xplode
- adwcleaner anleitung
- adw cleaner
- adwcleaner instructions
- adwcleaner manual
- adwcleaner exe free download