Internet Security 2014 – designed to protect is a computer infection from the Rogue.WinPCDefender family of rogue anti-spyware programs with different names; Internet Security, Privacy Protection or Internet Security 2014 – designed to protect.
This fake Internet Security program is classified as a rogue because it displays false scan results, fake security alerts, and because it is blocking all the programs on your computer. This program is promoted through fake online antimalware scanners and as a program required to view online videos.
Once installed,Internet Security 2014 – designed to protect will automatically scan your computer and then state that there are numerous infections on your computer. If you attempt to remove any of these so-called infections it will state that you first need to purchase the program in order to remove anything.
Internet Security 2014 – designed to protect will display fake security alerts that are designed to make you think your computer is seriously infected. See the messages below
Malicious program has been detected. Click here to protect your computer.
To protect itself from being removed, Internet Security 2014 – designed to protect’ will also not allow you to run most programs on your computer. Instead when you attempt to launch a program, Internet Security ‘Designed to protect’ will display a message that states that the program is infected. The text of this message is:
iexplore.exe can not start
File iexplore.exe is infected by W32/Blaster.worm. Please activate Smart Security to protect your computer.
As many of the detected files are actually legitimate, please do not manually delete anything that this rogue detects as it may affect the proper operating of Windows and your installed programs. Instead ignore the scan results and don’t buy this fake program but proceed with the rest of the removal guide.
Internet Security 2014 – designed to protect [Solution]
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
1. Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
2. Run a scan with HitmanPro
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Choose a good internet security suite, Bitdefender’s Internet security 2013 is an excellent, user-friendly security suite, and with the autopilot technology there are no popups, no alerts or other messages because in this mode it will resolve almost every security issue on its own without the intervention of the user.
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 builds on #1 ranked antivirus technology to provide secure e-banking and e-shopping, online safety for kids, privacy protection on social networks and more!
#1 ranking based on reviews from AV Test, AV Comparatives,CNET Downloads, PC Welt, Expert Reviews and many more.
Bitdefender 2013 has been officially named “Product Of The Year”, “Best Antivirus For 2013” and “Best Repair of 2012” by the famous PC MAG magazine, and by two major reviewing institutions to date, AV-Test and AV-Comparatives. These achievements crown a year of accolades and awards, including distinctions from CNET, Laptop, Magazine, PC PRO, Expert Reviews, WebUser, PC Achat and Micro Hebdo.
|1 PC | 1 Year license||$ 49.95|
|3 PC | 1 Year license||$ 69.95|
|1 PC | 2 Years license||$ 89.95|
|3 PC | 2 Years license||$ 109.95|
|1 PC | 3 Years license||$ 129.95|
|3 PC | 3 Years license||$ 159.95|
Incoming search terms:
- iexplore exe is infected by w32/blaster worm
- file iexplore exe is infected by w32/blaster worm
- file iexplore exe is infected by w32/blaster
- beeg hoom com
- beeg hoom
- www beeq
- www beeg security com
- www beeg faking
- security protection designef to protect
- privacy protection designed to protect
- malwarebytes 2014 solution
- malware protection designed to protect
- beeg hoom seckurty
- hoom beeg
- beeg secority com