The Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware is a very common computer infection that belongs to the Trojan:Win32/Harasom.A Ransomware family and will completely lock you out from accessing your computer until you pay the $100 fine to the malwarewriters (cybercriminals). The “Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware” pretends to be a lock screen placed on your computer by the Department of Justice that states that it has detected that your computer has been involved in illegal cyber activity.
When you see the message Your computer has been blocked – Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted on your screen your computer is not blocked by the Department of Justice but infected with the “Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware” that is made by cybercriminals that try to let you pay for a activitity that you didn’t do. Please do never pay the fine they ask for and follow the working removal instruction below using the HitmanPRO Kickstart USB Stick for remove easily the Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware from your computer, this is tested and works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
The Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware wil show the following message and screen when your computer is infected with the Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware.
This ransomware Trojan:Win32/Harasom.A infection will also scan your computer for files that end with the .ddrw ,.pptm ,.dotm ,.xltx ,.text ,.docm ,.djvu ,.potx ,.jpeg ,.pptx ,.sldm ,.xlsm ,.sldx ,.xlsb ,.ppam ,.xlsx ,.ppsm ,.ppsx ,.docx ,.odp ,.eml ,.ods ,.dot ,.php ,.xla ,.pas ,.gif ,.mpg ,.ppt ,.bkf ,.sda ,.mdf ,.ico ,.dwg ,.mbx ,.sfx ,.mdb ,.zip ,.xlt extensions and then encrypt them. Emsisoft has developed a decrypter for the Trojan:Win32/Harasom.A ransomware.
The United States Department of Justice
The common law is the will of mankind issuing from the life of the people.
Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted.
Your computer has been blocked!
All activities of this computer has been recorded. All your files are encrypted. Don’t try to unlock your computer.
This PC is blocked due to at Least one of the specified below.
You possess unlicensed software and pirate audio and video records.
Illegal access has been initiated from your PC without your knowledge or consent, your PC may be infected by malware, thus you are violating the law on Neglectful Use of Personal Computer.
Your are a distributor of pornography and porno materials, regularly watch porno sites with child pornography and zoophilia.
In connection with the decision of the Government as of January 26, 2013, all of the violations described above could be considered criminal. If the fine has not been paid, you will become the subject of criminal prosecution. The fine is applicable only in the case of a primary violation. In the case of second violation you will appear before the Supreme Court of the USA.
ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER HAVE BEEN RECORDED IN THE POLICE DATABASE, INCLUDING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM YOUR CAMERA FOR FURTHER IDENTIFICATION.
To unlock your computer and avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of $100.
Remove Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and scan for malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Remove all CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts.Please keep in mind that you need to press the F8 key before the Windows start-up logo appears.
Note: With some computers, if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the “F8 key”, tap the “F8 key” continuously until you get the Advanced Boot Options screen.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
Remove Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted encryption with Emsisoft Harasom Decrypter
Please download and save the Emsisoft Harasom Decrypter to your desktop from the link below:
- Once the file has been downloaded, double-click on the decrypt_harasom.exe icon to start the program. If Windows Smart Screen issues an alert, please allow the program to run anyway.
- When the Decrypter starts you will be shown a screen showing all of the drives detected on your computer as seen in the image below.
- Click on the Decrypt button to start the decryption process.
- The Emsisoft Harasom Decrypter will now scan your computer for variants of the Harasom ransomware infection and quarantine them.
- When the Harasom Decrypter detects any encrypted files it will decrypt them and save them in their original location.
- When it has finished, please check the results and then close the Harasom Decrypter.
- You can now check your files and if it opens properly, delete the encrypted files from your hard drive.
Pleas run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
Remove the Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware with HitmanPRO Kickstart
Please download HitmanPro to your desktop.
Press this link for the complete “User Manual” for HitmanPro.Kickstart.
- Start the program by double clicking on HitmanPro.exe. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
- Click on the “HitmanPro.Kickstart” button to create a bootable USB-stick with HitmanPro.Kickstart (see the screenshot below).
- Now insert the USB flash drive that you will use to write the HitmanPro.Kickstart files to.
- As soon as one or more USB flash drives are detected, a selection screen will be presented.
- Now select the USB flash drive on which you want to place the HitmanPro.Kickstart files and press the button Install Kickstart.
- Important! Be aware that that all contents of the selected flash drive will be erased before the HitmanPro.Kickstart files are written.
- If you press the ‘Yes’ button now, the selected USB flash drive will be formatted and all necessary HitmanPro.Kickstart files will be retrieved from the HitmanPro servers and written to the flash drive
- Once the process is completed you can now remove the USB flash drive from the PC and use it to remove the Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware from the ransomed PC.
- Now insert the HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive into a USB port of the ransomed PC that is infected with the Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware and start the PC.
- During the startup of the PC, enter the (BBS) Bios Boot Selector menu with F10 or F11 and select the USB flash drive that contains HitmanPro.Kickstart to boot from.
- If it’s not possible to enter the BBS go into the BIOS and set the USB option as your first boot-device by the boot-sequence.
- The default way to boot is option 1, which skips the master boot record of your hard drive. If you do not press any key, the process will continue after 10 seconds using the default boot selection.
- If you see a logon screen you can either select a user and logon, or if you wait approximately 15 seconds, HitmanPro will be started on your Windows logon screen.
- If you don’t login the Your computer has been locked Ransomware can’t load and HitmanPro.Kickstart will start in a few seconds and will remove the Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Ransomware
- Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
- Check the box beside “No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer“.
- Click on the next button.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where found will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Incoming search terms:
- all activities of this computer has been recorded all your files are encrypted
- ransomware decrypt tool
- ransomware decrypt
- this computer has been locked for violating the law of the united states of america
- all activities on this computer has been recorded
- all activities of this computer has been recorded
- all activities of this computer have been recorded all your files are encrypted
- your computer has been locked and all your files are encrypted
- beeg docm
- fully encrypted computer
- All Your Files Are Encrypted
- files encrypted by police
- How to remove everything from pc when it is locked
- message saying files are encrypted
- how to completly remove encryption virus from windows 7 computer