Instructions how to remove YahLover.worm and audio ads from your computer.
YahLover.worm (RDN/YahLover.worm!055BCCAC9FEC) which is also known as the (Sohana worm), when your computer is infected with YahLover.worm it will play audio ads in the background. Especially when you use your browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome, the audio ads will also say that you must call a number for help. Don’t call this number because this is a scam. These type of malware is also able to take up a lot of system resources and your computers memory, which totally slow down the performance of the computer. It can also infect other files, steal personal information, and spam your contacts to spread itself to other users.
How did I get infected with YahLover.worm?
There are several ways that a computer can become infected with YahLover.worm, such as spam email attachments, dubious websites and free software provided by doubtfull file-sharing websites. When YahLover.worm has infected the computer it will be configured to start automatically when you start Windows. Research has shown that the YahLover.worm malware may have the ability to make your computer vulnerable to remote attacks by cybercriminals that can steal your personal information, and can be used by identity theft as well.
How can i remove YahLover.worm from my computer?
When your computer is infected with the YahLover.worm virus or your antivirus, on demand malwarescanner like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or internet security has detected any variant of YahLover.worm or Sohana worm allow it to quarantine the detected items, and perform a full systemcheck. To remove this virus from your computer use the YahLover.worm (Removal Guide) below, all malware removal programs we recommend are completely free to use.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and HitmanPro have a very good detection for this types of malware.
Remove YahLover.worm (Free removal instructions)
All tools used in our YahLover.worm Removal Guide are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
- Step 1 – Perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove YahLover.worm.
- Step 2 – Remove YahLover.worm with HitmanPro
- Step 3 – Remove YahLover.worm with Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
1. Remove YahLover.worm with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) is a surprisingly effective anti-malware program that let you check the presence of malware. But Malwarebytes has also a very strong detection of Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP’s), only the PUP detection will show up unchecked on the results list by default. You have to manually check them for removal.
Tip: If you want more advanced features and the real-time protection you can purchase the full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware that will protect you from being infected.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (from the download button above) to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.
- A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
- Then click Finish. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- On the Settings tab > Detection and Protection subtab, Detection Options, tick the box ‘Scan for rootkits‘.
- Click on the Scan tab, then click on Scan Now >> . If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- With some infections, you may see this message box.
- ‘Could not load DDA driver’
- Click ‘Yes’ to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart.
- Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions.
- When the scan is complete, click Apply Actions.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
2. Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove YahLover.worm
- Please download HitmanPro to your desktop from one of the download buttons above.
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
3. Remove YahLover.worm with Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Download the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program to your desktop.
- Once the installation package has been downloaded, double-click on the EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe icon to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If the setup program displays an alert about safe mode if you try to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware in safe mode, please click on the Yes button to continue.
- You should now see a dialog asking what language you would like to use. Please select the language you wish to use and press the OK button.
- In the next screen accept the License Agreement by checking the option “I accept the agreement” and click on the install button.
- After the necessary files are copied, you will get to a screen asking the mode that you wish to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If you want to use the freeware mode whitout protection choose this option, we recommend to use the 30 days free trial (within this option you can get the full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free, click here for more information about the Emsisoft Referral Rewards Program.
- You will now be at a screen asking if you wish to join Emsisoft’s Anti-Malware network. Read the descriptions and uncheck the options that you wish to use. When you are ready click on the Next button.
- Next Emsisoft Anti-Malware will begin to update it’s virus defenitions.
- When the updates are completed, click on the Clean computer now button. Emsisoft Anti-Malware will start to load its scanning engine and then display a screen asking what type of scan you would like to perform.
- Please select the Deep Scan option and then click on the Scan button. The Deep Scan option will take the longest time to scan your computer, but will also be the most thorough. As you are here to clean infections, it is worth the wait to make sure your computer is properly scanned.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware will now start to scan your computer for rootkits and malware.
- Please be patient while Emsisoft Anti-Malware scans your computer.
- When the scan has finished, the program will display the scan results that shows what infections where found.
- Now click on the Quarantine Selected Objects button, which will remove the infections and place them in the program’s quarantine.
- If you see a messag like “Not all Malware objects have been quarantined, Do you want to place them in quarantine now?” click on “Yes“
- You will now be at the last screen of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program, click on the button Close setup wizzard.
- If Emsisoft prompts you to reboot your computer to finish the clean up process, please allow it to do so.
- Please reboot directly your computer when Emsisoft Ant-Malware is finished to complete the installation process.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Incoming search terms:
- rdn trojan worm
- rdn/yahlover worm
- rdn/yahlover worm malwarebytes
- RDN/YahLover Worm!055BCCA9EC Infection
- RDN/yahlover worm!055BCCAC9FEC infection
- removing rdn/yahlover worm!
- wwwbeeg woram com