Roguekiller developed by Tigzy is an advanced malware removal utility designed for removing rogueware, ransomware and rootkits like ZeroAccess and TDSS familiy’s. When you start Roguekiller it will perform a “prescan” which can stop malicious processes and services. It does not delete or modify anything from your computer.
Important! By 64 bit operating systems the “driver” icon in the top of the right corner shall not turn to green because the driver cannot be loaded on x64 machines. With 32 bit systems (x86) it will turn to green.
Below the red square you will see the scan button, whit this scan it will list al the malicious modifications or problems that Roguekiller detects, with this scan is will not modify the system or deleting items. When the scan is finished the results are available in a report by clicking on the Report button. The log with the results will be also saved on the desktop as well.
Roguekiller usage instructions
- Download Roguekiller from one of the links below to your dekstop.
- Double click on RogueKiller.exe to start this malware removal utility it will start automatically the prescan, this should take only a few seconds to complete.
- After the prescan is finished click on the Start button to perform a full system scan.
- When the scan has completed, you can press the Delete button to remove the detected items and registry keys they found by Roguekiller
- If RogueKiller detects malicious Registry entries, you can delete them by clicking the Registry tab and clicking the Delete button. Please check each registry entry before deleting it.
The official tutorial of Roguekiller can be found here > http://tigzyrk.blogspot.fr/2012/11/en-roguekiller-official-tutorial.html
Incoming search terms:
- how to use roguekiller
- how to use rogue killer
- “RogueKiller” utility
- rogue killer
- roguekiller manual
- roguekiller instructions
- using roguekiller
- roguekiller what to delete
- roguekiller stops working
- roguekiller guide
- roguekiller driver not loaded
- How to use rouge killer
- read roguekiller report
- does roguekiller delete my files