The Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker just like Qv06, Do Searches, Aartemis and NationZoom is designed to promote their search engines, and homepage (Sweet-page.com), or other services as well as display annoying ads. The Sweet-page Browser Hijacker is mainly prompted by free software downloaded from websites that bundled the installers with the Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker. When you install such free software, the Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker will install automatically on your computer and it will change default configuration settings of your browsers. Usually, it changes the default homepage, startpage and replaces the default Google search provider with Sweet-page.com search engine. This browser hijacker will also change you browser shortcuts, from now on, each time the user start Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome is will open with the Sweet-page.com webpage.
- The Sweet-page.com Hijacker change the default settings of browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet explorer.
- The Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker change the default browser shortcuts with a hyperlink (hxxp://www.sweet-page.com/?type=hp&ts=1389082031&from=wpc&uid=VirtualXHD_).
- Sweet-page.com changes the default home page, search engine and displays unwanted pop-ups advertisements.
- The Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker causes frequent web redirects to wrong websites, hijacks search engine settings and leads to unexpected webpages.
- This adware (browser hijacker) monitors your browsing activities and interests.
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
The Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker is bundled within the custom installers on many malicious download sites. When this Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker is present on your computer you can use this Sweet-page Browser Hijacker Removal Instructio to remove this Browser Hijacker completely from your computer in a few steps with free tools.
Sweet-page.com Removal Guide
All tools used in our Sweet-page.com Removal Guide are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
Step 1 – Remove Malicious Programs from the softwarelist which are related to Nation Zoom
Step 2 – Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove the Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker
Step 3 – Run a scan with AdwCleaner to remove the Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker
Step 4 – Remove the Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker with Shortcutcleaner
Step 5 – Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove the remnants of the Sweet-page.com Browser Hijacker
Step 6 – Remove the Sweet-page Browser Hijacker (Sweet-page.com startpage) from Internet Explorer
Step 7 – Remove the Sweet-page Browser Hijacker (Sweet-page.com startpage) from Firefox
Step 8 – Remove the Sweet-page Browser Hijacker (Sweet-page.com startpage) from Internet Explorer
1. Uninstall Malicious programs from Windows Control Panel
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Now you will see a screen to uninstall or change a program.
- Search for the name of the ‘Malicious programs’ and click on Uninstall/Change. If this is not present, try to search and remove items with the following names:
- On the next screen, you need to confirm the uninstall process follow these steps to remove this program from your computer.
- Click OK to proceed with the removal process of the program.
2. Run a full scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove Sweet-page.com
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- You can use the right mousbutton to check the ‘Check all items‘ option before you click on Remove Selected
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Quick scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
3. Run a scan with AdwCleaner to remove Sweet-page.com
Download download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Important! Before starting AdCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Windows Vista/ 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on the scan button,
- When the scan is ready click on the Clean butten.
- Your desktop icons will be disappear, this is normal so don’t be worry about that.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- A text file will open after the restart.
- NEXT, double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click now on Uninstall, then confirm with yes to remove AdwCleaner from your computer.
4. Remove Sweet-page.com with Shortcutcleaner
- Download Shortcutcleaner to your desktop.
- Right click on “sc-cleaner.exe” and choose run as administrator, Windows XP user can just doubleclick on sc-cleaner.exe to start the program.
- Know the tool wil scan all the windows en shortcuts they belong to your installed browsers.
- If the tool detects hijacked shortcuts, it will automatically clean them.
- When the tool is ready, it will save a log file on your desktop, this file contains the information of the scanned and repaired shortcuts.
5. Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove remnants of Sweet-page.com
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
6. Remove Sweet-page.com from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu and click on Tools.
- Next, select the option Manage add-ons from the dropdown list. In this window you can manage the Internet Explorer add-ons.
- Click on the option Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window.
- Then click on the malicious extension / add-on and remove this item.
- Click OK to save the settings and restart Internet Explorer.
- Start Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top right, and then click on Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer and check everything is fixed as well.
7. Remove Sweet-page.com from Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and navigate to top menu and click on Tools or press CTRL+SHIFT+A.
- It will display a drop-down list please select Add-ons to open the configuration window.
- Click on the option Extensions on the left panel. This will show a list of installed extensions in Mozilla Firefox.
- Find the malicious extension. If it does not exist, find related items or items you don’t install your self
- Click the Remove buttom to uninstall the selected item from the list.
- Click on the X of Add-ons Manager tab to close the current window and restart Firefox.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and wil be reset with the default settings.
- When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and check everything is fixed as well.
8. Remove Sweet-page.com from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click the Wrench or Three-bars icon on top-left portion of the browser.
- Next, select Settings from the dropdownlist.
- Once it opens a new window or tab, click on the Extensions located on left side of this window.
- Usually, Google Chrome has empty Extension, unless if you install base on your preference.
- Also on this window, you can remove the malicious item as well.
- Remove the unwanted entry, by clicking on the trashcan.
- If in case it is not present, you need to find and remove relevant extensions or other extensions you don’t install your self.
- Now restart Google Chrome.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Incoming search terms:
- remove sweet page
- sweet page remove
- sweet page
- how to remove sweet page
- sweet page removal
- sweet page removal tool
- sweet beeg
- how to remove sweet page from chrome
- how to remove sweet page from internet explorer
- how to remove sweet page from ie
- sweet page malware
- how to remove sweet page from google chrome
- www sweet-page com
- sweet-page uninstall
- sweet page uninstall