Visualbee.delta-search.com is a malicious browser hijacker / toolbar (VisualBee Toolbar) that installs into your Web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome without the user’s consent. This browser hijacker will change your homepage and the default search engine to Visualbee.delta-search.com. The most commen problems are redirects, pop-ups and annoying sposored advertising in your browser.
These adware related programs categorized as Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP/PUA) gets to your system through free downloads they are packed with a wrapper. Proxy.allsearchapp.com comes bundled with various free videoplayers, PDF readers, creators, converters and similar programs. It is very popular among third party (wrapper) distributors like Softonic and CNET to add such programs to freeware downloads and promote their products this way to earn money.
If you have problems with the redirects to Visualbee.delta-search.com, various pop ups or a unwanted advertising when you use Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome , your browser has definitely been hijacked. Please note that this kind of adware categorized as Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP/PUA) can track your browsing activity and even get access to your login information and passwords. The information about your online activity is sent to the remote Command & Control Server straight away and can be used for marketing purposes.
Visualbee.delta-search.com – removal instructions
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
1. Run a scan with AdwCleaner
Download download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Important! Before starting AdCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete, then confirm each time with Ok.
- Your desktop icons will be disappear, this is normal so don’t be worry about that.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- NEXT, double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click now on Uninstall, then confirm with yes to remove AdwCleaner from your computer.
3. Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
3. Run a scan with HitmanPro
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Restore the Internet Explorer Settings
- Start Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top right, and then click on Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer and check everything is fixed as well.
Restore the Firefox Settings
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and wil be reset with the default settings.
- When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and check everything is fixed as well.
Incoming search terms:
- PUP delta search
- pup delta a
- pup deltasearch
- delta search download
- pup visualbee
- what is PUP VisualBee
- visualbee pup