XP Micro Antivirus Online Scan is a fake Online Antivirus that belongs the family of rogueware. This threat will show a malicious mimic of Windows Explorer, with a built-in fake virus scanner which you may not see normally. Cybercriminals are integrating a fake scan into this window to mislead computer users and make them think that the PC is infected. In fact, this Windows Explorer look a like interface also shows the fake scan results, which again is not usual.
XP Micro Antivirus Online Scan is a well known threat and generally spread by malicous or compromised websites, also images by the results in Google may be able to redirect you to a malicious website that will show a message from a webpage like a Critical Security Warning, so as you can see in the screen below.
Your PC was infected with self-replicating virus after Spyware attack. XP Micro Antivirus will perform a free scan of your PC to find all System Threats.
When you click on OK by the screen above you will activate the fake web-based scanner called XP Micro Antivirus Online Scan, that tries to act as if the scan is performed locally. Once user visits the affected web site, a malicious script will instantly run showing this fake scanner.
You must be aware that the malicious script may have the ability to download and execute more malware into visitor’s computer without any notice. Most of the time, the malicious code may only takes effect once Windows has restarted.
So when you see a screen or message from one of the screenshots, perform as quickly as possible a scan witth a legitimate security program like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or HitmanPro.
XP Micro Antivirus Online Scan [Removal Guide]
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
1. Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
2. Run a scan with HitmanPro
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Incoming search terms:
- hot beeg com
- beeg hot com
- beeg scan
- beeg hot
- hot beeg
- beeg hot hd
- beeg com hd hot
- antivirus scanner online
- Hd full beeg
- beeg for scanning
- malwarebytes online scan
- beeg fack com
- full hd hot beeg
- beeg free hot com