The Australian Communications and Media Authority ransomware Ransomware from the Urausy family is a very common ransomware infection that will completely lock you out from accessing your computer until you pay the $300 fine within 48 hours to the malwarewriters (cybercriminals). The “Australian Communications and Media Authority” ransomware pretends to be a lock screen placed on your computer by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), AFP. Crime Commission (ACC), Royal Australian Corps of Military Police, and Interpol that states that it has detected that your computer has been involved in illegal cyber activity.
When you see the message Your computer has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below from the “Australian Communications and Media Authority ransomware” on your screen your computer is not blocked by the Ministry of Public Safety Canada, and Interpol but with the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware that is made by cybercriminals that try to let you pay for a activitity that you didn’t do. Please do never pay the fine they ask for and follow the working removal instruction below using the HitmanPRO Kickstart USB Stick for remove easily the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware from your computer, this is tested and works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware wil show the following message and screen when your computer is infected with the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware.
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
AFP. Crime Commission (ACC)
Royal Australian Corps of Military Police
Your computer has been blocked for safety reasons listed below.
You are accused of viewing/storage and/or dissemination of banned pornography (child pornography/zoophilia/rape etc). You have violated World Declaration on non-proliferation of child pornography. You are accused of committing the crime envisaged by Article 161 of Commonwealth of Australia criminal law.
Article 161 of Commonwealth of Australia criminal law provides for the punishment of deprivation of liberty for terms from 5 to 11 years.
Also, you are suspected of violation of “Copyright and Related rights Law” (downloading of pirated music, video, warez) and of use use and/or dissemination of copyrighted content. Thus, you are suspected of violation of Article 148 of Commonwealth of Australia Criminal Law.
Article 148 of Commonwealth of Australia criminal law provides for the punishment of deprivation of liberty for terms from 3 to 7 years or 150 to 550 basic amounts fine.
It was from your computer, that unauthorized access had been stolen to information of State importance and to data closed for public Internet access.
The penalty set must be paid in course of 48 hours as of the breach. On expiration of the term, 48 hours that follow will be used for automatic collection of data on yourself and your misconduct, and criminal case will be opened against you.
Amount of fine is AUD $100. You can pay a fine Ukash vouchers.
As soon as the money arrives to the Treasury account, your computer will be unblocked in course of 24 hours.
Then in 7 day term you should remedy the breaches associated with your computer. Otherwise your computer will be blocked up again and criminal case will be opened against yourself (with no option to pay fine).
Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware Removal instructions
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
Step 1 – Run a scan with HitmanPro.Kickstart to remove the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware
Step 2 – Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to check your computer for remnants of the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware
Step 3 – Run a deep scan with Emsisoft Anti-Malware for a second opinion of the presence of malware and remnants of the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware
Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware with HitmanPRO Kickstart
Please download HitmanPro to your desktop.
Press this link for the complete “User Manual” for HitmanPro.Kickstart.
- Start the program by double clicking on HitmanPro.exe. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
- Click on the “HitmanPro.Kickstart” button to create a bootable USB-stick with HitmanPro.Kickstart (see the screenshot below).
- Now insert the USB flash drive that you will use to write the HitmanPro.Kickstart files to.
- As soon as one or more USB flash drives are detected, a selection screen will be presented.
- Now select the USB flash drive on which you want to place the HitmanPro.Kickstart files and press the button Install Kickstart.
- Important! Be aware that that all contents of the selected flash drive will be erased before the HitmanPro.Kickstart files are written.
- If you press the ‘Yes’ button now, the selected USB flash drive will be formatted and all necessary HitmanPro.Kickstart files will be retrieved from the HitmanPro servers and written to the flash drive
- Once the process is completed you can now remove the USB flash drive from the PC and use it to remove the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware from the ransomed PC.
- Now insert the HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive into a USB port of the ransomed PC that is infected with the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware and start the PC.
- During the startup of the PC, enter the (BBS) Bios Boot Selector menu with F10 or F11 and select the USB flash drive that contains HitmanPro.Kickstart to boot from.
- If it’s not possible to enter the BBS go into the BIOS and set the USB option as your first boot-device by the boot-sequence.
- The default way to boot is option 1, which skips the master boot record of your hard drive. If you do not press any key, the process will continue after 10 seconds using the default boot selection.
- If you see a logon screen you can either select a user and logon, or if you wait approximately 15 seconds, HitmanPro will be started on your Windows logon screen.
- If you don’t login the Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware can’t load and HitmanPro.Kickstart will start in a few seconds and will remove the Australian Communications and Media AuthorityRansomware
- Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
- Check the box beside “No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer“.
- Click on the next button.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where found will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer after removing the Mandiant USA Cyber Security ransomware
Australian Communications and Media Authority Ransomware – Alternative instructions
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and scan for malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove the Canadian Association of Chefs of Police ransomware .
- Remove all CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts.Please keep in mind that you need to press the F8 key before the Windows start-up logo appears.
Note: With some computers, if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the “F8 key”, tap the “F8 key” continuously until you get the Advanced Boot Options screen.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
- If your computer has started in Safe Mode with Networking, you’ll need to perform a system scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and perform a malware-scan to remove the Australian Communications and Media Authority ransomware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
Run Emsisoft Anti-Malware after the removal of the Australian Communications and Media Authority ransomware
Download the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program to your desktop.
- Once the installation package has been downloaded, double-click on the EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe icon to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If the setup program displays an alert about safe mode if you try to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware in safe mode, please click on the Yes button to continue.
- You should now see a dialog asking what language you would like to use. Please select the language you wish to use and press the OK button.
- In the next screen accept the License Agreement by checking the option “I accept the agreement” and click on the install button.
- After the necessary files are copied, you will get to a screen asking the mode that you wish to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If you want to use the freeware mode whitout protection choose this option, we recommend to use the 30 days free trial (within this option you can get the full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free, click here for more information about the Emsisoft Referral Rewards Program.
- You will now be at a screen asking if you wish to join Emsisoft’s Anti-Malware network. Read the descriptions and uncheck the options that you wish to use. When you are ready click on the Next button.
- Next Emsisoft Anti-Malware will begin to update it’s virus defenitions.
- When the updates are completed, click on the Clean computer now button. Emsisoft Anti-Malware will start to load its scanning engine and then display a screen asking what type of scan you would like to perform.
- Please select the Deep Scan option and then click on the Scan button. The Deep Scan option will take the longest time to scan your computer, but will also be the most thorough. As you are here to clean infections, it is worth the wait to make sure your computer is properly scanned.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware will now start to scan your computer for rootkits and malware.
- Please be patient while Emsisoft Anti-Malware scans your computer.
- When the scan has finished, the program will display the scan results that shows what infections where found.
- Now click on the Quarantine Selected Objects button, which will remove the infections and place them in the program’s quarantine.
- If you see a messag like “Not all Malware objects have been quarantined, Do you want to place them in quarantine now?” click on “Yes“
- You will now be at the last screen of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program, click on the button Close setup wizzard.
- If Emsisoft prompts you to reboot your computer to finish the clean up process, please allow it to do so.
- Please reboot directly your computer when Emsisoft Ant-Malware is finished to complete the installation process.
Some of the programs that we used in our malware removal guides would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the most powerful anti-malware tools. It is totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. The license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is life-time so you have to buy it once, and because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a great addition to your regular virusscanner of security programs.
Choose a good internet security suite, Bitdefender’s Internet security 2013 is an excellent, user-friendly security suite, and with the autopilot technology there are no popups, no alerts or other messages because in this mode it will resolve almost every security issue on its own without the intervention of the user.
Incoming search terms:
- australia beeg
- beeg australia
- australian beeg
- royal beeg
- article 161 australian criminal law
- interpol virus australia
- beeg ostaralya
- beeg aus
- Australian beeg com
- you are accused of viewing/storage australia
- article 161 of australian criminal law
- beeg com Australian
- cara menghentikan adserver kimia di browser android
- beeg royal
- australian interpol malware