The Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus belongs to the Flimrans family of ransomware, which will lock down your computer and will display a fake notification, that pretends to be from the Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime.
If your computer is blocked, and you are seeing a message like “Atenção! O computador foi bloqueado por violar as leis de Portugal.” from the Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime , then your computer is infected with ransomware made by cybercriminals and you should ignore any alert and don’t pay with Ukash or PaySafeCard, because you will send your money directly to the cybercriminals.
If your computer is infected with the Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime also known as ransomware, you will see the same message and screen as below:
Atenção! Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime
Atenção! O computador foi bloqueado por violar as leis de Portugal.
Revelado nas seguintes infrações:
Download de gravação de vídeo ou transmissão de material pornográfico envolvendo menores. pornografia infantil, um jardim. e violência contra as crianças. O uso de piratas de audio e vídeo-gravações e sua distribuição.
Distribuição e armazenamento de pornografia ofensa criminosa prevista no artigo (artigo 227-23) do Código Penal de Portugal. Eie inclui pena de prisão de 2 a 5 anos.
Uso de violação de direitos autorais de software. Punição de acordo com o artigo (artigo 323-2) do Código Penal de Portugal fornece prisão de 1 a 3 anos.
Transferência de arquivos de mídia violação de direitos autorais. Punição de acordo com o artigo (artigo 323-3) do Código Penal de Portugal fornece prisão de 1 a 3 anos.
Para destravar o computador. você tem que pagar uma multa. De acordo com as leis de Portugal. o equivalente a €100 para 3 dias. A pena de multa é possível se a infração foi cometida pela primeira vez. Você será levado a responsabilidade sob a lei criminaliza o pais de Portugal. Se você não pagar a multa no prazo de 1-3 dias. o computador será.
confiscado. seu caso será encaminhado para análise ao tribunal distrital.
Você pode pagar a multa com a ajuda do nosso voucher Ukash ou PaySafeCard parceiro. Você terá de comprar uni voucher Ukash ou PaySafeCard no vaior de
Em seguida. preencher uni formulário para inserir o código e dique em “Pay Ukash” ou “Pay PaySafeCard”. Seu computador será desbloqueado após voucher Ukash PaySafeCard autenticação. Normalmente 1-1 horas.
Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus – Removal Guide
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
1. Perform a scan with HitmanPro.Kickstart
Please download HitmanPro to your desktop.
Press this link for the complete “User Manual” for HitmanPro.Kickstart.
- Launch the program by double clicking on HitmanPro.exe. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
- Click on the “HitmanPro.Kickstart” button to create a bootable USB-stick with HitmanPro.Kickstart
- Now insert the USB flash drive that will be used to write the HitmanPro.Kickstart files to.
- As soon as one or more USB flash drives are detected, a selection screen will be presented.
- Now select the USB flash drive on which you want to place the HitmanPro.Kickstart files and press the button Install Kickstart.
- Important! Be aware that that all contents of the selected flash drive will be erased before the HitmanPro.Kickstart files are written.
- If you press the ‘Yes’ button now, the selected USB flash drive will be formatted and all necessary HitmanPro.Kickstart files will be retrieved from the HitmanPro servers and written to the flash drive
- Once the process is completed you can now remove the USB flash drive from the PC and use it to remove the malware from a ransomed PC.
- Now insert the HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive into a USB port of the ransomed PC and start the PC.
- During the startup of the PC, enter the (BBS) Bios Boot Selector menu and select the USB flash drive that contains HitmanPro.Kickstart to boot from.
- If it’s not possible to enter the BBS go into the BIOS and set the USB option as your first boot-device by the boot-sequence.
- The default way to boot is option 1, which skips the master boot record of your hard drive. If you do not press any key, the process will continue after 10 seconds using the default boot selection.
- If you see a logon screen you can either select a user and logon, or if you wait approximately 15 seconds, HitmanPro will be started on your Windows logon screen.
- Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
- Check the box beside “No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer“.
- Click on the next button.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and scan for malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Remove all CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts.Please keep in mind that you need to press the F8 key before the Windows start-up logo appears.
Note: With some computers, if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the “F8 key”, tap the “F8 key” continuously until you get the Advanced Boot Options screen.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
- If your computer has started in Safe Mode with Networking, you’ll need to perform a system scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
3. Run a scan with Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Download the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program to your desktop.
- Once the installation package has been downloaded, double-click on the EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe icon to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If the setup program displays an alert about safe mode if you try to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware in safe mode, please click on the Yes button to continue.
- You should now see a dialog asking what language you would like to use. Please select the language you wish to use and press the OK button.
- In the next screen accept the License Agreement by checking the option “I accept the agreement” and click on the install button.
- After the necessary files are copied, you will get to a screen asking the mode that you wish to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- If you want to use the freeware mode whitout protection choose this option, we recommend to use the 30 days free trial (within this option you can get the full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free, click here for more information about the Emsisoft Referral Rewards Program.
- You will now be at a screen asking if you wish to join Emsisoft’s Anti-Malware network. Read the descriptions and uncheck the options that you wish to use. When you are ready click on the Next button.
- Next Emsisoft Anti-Malware will begin to update it’s virus defenitions.
- When the updates are completed, click on the Clean computer now button. Emsisoft Anti-Malware will start to load its scanning engine and then display a screen asking what type of scan you would like to perform.
- Please select the Deep Scan option and then click on the Scan button. The Deep Scan option will take the longest time to scan your computer, but will also be the most thorough. As you are here to clean infections, it is worth the wait to make sure your computer is properly scanned.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware will now start to scan your computer for rootkits and malware.
- Please be patient while Emsisoft Anti-Malware scans your computer.
- When the scan has finished, the program will display the scan results that shows what infections where found.
- Now click on the Quarantine Selected Objects button, which will remove the infections and place them in the program’s quarantine.
- If you see a messag like “Not all Malware objects have been quarantined, Do you want to place them in quarantine now?” click on “Yes“
- You will now be at the last screen of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware setup program, click on the button Close setup wizzard.
- If Emsisoft prompts you to reboot your computer to finish the clean up process, please allow it to do so.
- Please reboot directly your computer when Emsisoft Ant-Malware is finished to complete the installation process.
Incoming search terms:
- trma mhawra
- combater cibercrime
- departamento de combate ao cibercrime
- Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime
- departamento robal
- sera savr penal
- Use combater
- what does você foi bloqueado por violar