Inksdata.com is a malicious browser hijacker that installs into your Web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome without the user’s consent. This browser hijacker will change your internet browser settings without consent, including the default home page, default search engine, and browser shortcuts.
This browser hijacker can be installed when you download en install unsafe freeware, shareware or advertising-supported programs such as various browser add-ons or toolbars. Once the browser hijacker Inksdata.com is installed, it takes control of the browser and forces users into visiting malicious webpages or harmful Inksdata.com webpages. If users mistakenly click any hyperlink provided by this domain, this threat may track user’s web browsing habits, record addresses of visited sites and send collected data to a command and control server.
The most irritating feature of this browser hijacker or redirect virus is that it will keep redirecting you to various malicious websites against your will. If you try to search something from Google, Bing or other legitimate search page as your preferred, you will be continuously redirected to other irrelevant pages with sposored advertising en malicious links.
Inksdata.com Redirect [Removal Guide]
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
1. Run a scan with AdwCleaner
Download download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Important! Before starting AdCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete, then confirm each time with Ok.
- Your desktop icons will be disappear, this is normal so don’t be worry about that.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- NEXT, double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click now on Uninstall, then confirm with yes to remove AdwCleaner from your computer.
2. Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
3. Run a scan with HitmanPro
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Incoming search terms:
- inksdata removal
- inksdata virus removal
- inksdata com
- inksdata virus
- inksdata removal tool
- inksdata pop up
- how to remove inksdata
- remove inksdata
- inksdata com removal
- how to remove inksdata virus
- www inksdata com removal tool
- removing inksdata
- remove inksdata pop up
- remove inksdata virus