The Ireland’s National Police Service virus is a ransomware variant that belongs to the Trojan.Win32.Urausy family also known as Trojan-Ransom.Win32 and Win32:LockScreen. The Ireland’s National Police Service virus will display a fake notification, that pretends to be from the Guard of the preace Military Police corps.
The Ireland’s National Police Service virus will completely lock you out of your system and applications, so when you’ll try to log on into your Windows operating system or Safe Mode with Networking, it will display the screen of the Ireland’s National Police Service virus and asking you to pay a non-existing fine of 100 Euro in the form of a Ukash or PaySafeCard.
The Ireland’s National Police Service ransomware, is made by cybercriminals and you should ignore any alert and don’t pay with Ukash or PaySafeCard, because you will send your money directly to the cybercriminals
If your computer is infected with the Ireland’s National Police Service ransomware, you will see the same screen as below:
Ireland’s National Police Service virus – removal guide
Please download HitmanPro to your desktop.
Press this link for the complete “User Manual” for HitmanPro.Kickstart.
- Start the program by double clicking on HitmanPro.exe. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
- Click on the “HitmanPro.Kickstart” button to create a bootable USB-stick with HitmanPro.Kickstart (see the screenshot below).
- Now insert the USB flash drive that you will use to write the HitmanPro.Kickstart files to.
- As soon as one or more USB flash drives are detected, a selection screen will be presented.
- Now select the USB flash drive on which you want to place the HitmanPro.Kickstart files and press the button Install Kickstart.
- Important! Be aware that that all contents of the selected flash drive will be erased before the HitmanPro.Kickstart files are written.
- If you press the ‘Yes’ button now, the selected USB flash drive will be formatted and all necessary HitmanPro.Kickstart files will be retrieved from the HitmanPro servers and written to the flash drive
- Once the process is completed you can now remove the USB flash drive from the PC and use it to remove the malware from a ransomed PC.
- Now insert the HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive into a USB port of the ransomed PC and start the PC.
- During the startup of the PC, enter the (BBS) Bios Boot Selector menu with F10 or F11 and select the USB flash drive that contains HitmanPro.Kickstart to boot from.
- If it’s not possible to enter the BBS go into the BIOS and set the USB option as your first boot-device by the boot-sequence.
- The default way to boot is option 1, which skips the master boot record of your hard drive. If you do not press any key, the process will continue after 10 seconds using the default boot selection.
- If you see a logon screen you can either select a user and logon, or if you wait approximately 15 seconds, HitmanPro will be started on your Windows logon screen.
- Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
- Check the box beside “No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer“.
- Click on the next button.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where found will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and scan for malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Remove all CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts.Please keep in mind that you need to press the F8 key before the Windows start-up logo appears.
Note: With some computers, if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the “F8 key”, tap the “F8 key” continuously until you get the Advanced Boot Options screen.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
- If your computer has started in Safe Mode with Networking, you’ll need to perform a system scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
Incoming search terms:
- irish police virus
- national police service
- irish national police service virus
- remove trovit
- virus removal service
- virus ireland\s national police service
- remove trovit virus
- remove ransom police ireland
- national police service pics
- irish police paysafe
- Ireland male ware
- ویروس پلیس ملی ایرلند