Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) is one of the most populair anti-malware applications that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 is one of the fastest and most effective security software on the market. The premium version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 includes a number of key features, including the ability to schedule updates and scans and most importantly, a real-time malware protection and malicious website protection module that blocks malicious processes before they even start, and block malicious domains and websites.
With the launch of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0, they’ll also be moving to a subscription licensing model, $24.95 per year instead of the lifetime licenses. The main reason for this major change in the licensemodel is the increased user base that generates more costs with bandwidth, hosting, and infrastructure. Maintaining the standards of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware also requires continuous research and quality assurance, which also need more funding.
One lifetime license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro now costs 24.95 USD. But in near future with the official release of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 you will not be able to get lifetime licenses from Malwarebytes. Rather you will have to purchase 3 PC, 1 Year licenses at the same price. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski have recently announced that they will change the lifetime license to a subscription licensing model to cover the increasing cost of bandwidth, hosting, infrastructure, salaries of the researchers.
With the upcoming version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, it will be offering only annual licenses but the existing lifetime licenses will be honored and will be offered lifetime support. Also, they have no plan to discontinue the free product. They will always offer free malware cleanup to users. Therefore, it is preferred to buy your Lifetime licenses at the soonest.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0
Malware is big and malware is bad. Your computer is constantly at risk from infection by malware including viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers and spyware. Malwarebytes specializes in fighting malware.
Consumers and personal users pay a one-time fee of just $24.95! Want to take a test drive of Malwarebytes PRO before purchasing click on the download button.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0
This public beta is for the consumer version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware only, but this beta is not a stable release. So don’t get mad if it has some glitches. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0. The most visible change in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 is the redesigned user interface, which, apart from giving the product a more professional and fresh look, should provide easier access all the scan and configuration options.
Also the Anti-Rootkit and Chameleon module for the the self-protection technology, both in beta for the past year, have been integrated into the new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and can now be turned on or off with a simple click.
You can download the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 beta version from the link below, with the temporary license information you can register this bèta version to use the real-time protection.
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 188.8.131.522 Beta | 15.7 MB (Freeware)
What’s new in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 Beta:
- Completely redesigned user interface to make the product easier to use, more informative, and providing quicker access to key functionality
- Quick Scan has been renamed to Threat Scan, our recommended scan type
- Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit integrated into the scanner (available under Detection Settings)
- Malwarebytes Chameleon driver integrated to provide self-protection for the Premium version (available under Advanced Settings)
- Enhanced version of Malicious Website Protection for Windows Vista SP2 and above (better performance, added ability to exclude processes such as BitTorrent clients from Malicious Website Protection, ability to manually exclude IP addresses and individual URLs/websites by domain name)
- Native x64 system location scanning, detection and malware removal
- Substantial improvements to core detection and removal technology
- Performance issues when streaming audio on Vista SP2 and newer when using Malicious Website Protection should now be resolved
The following are the known issues for the first MBAM 2.0 Beta:
- You should uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75 first and reboot prior to installing the 2.0 beta if running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO or the free Trial. You do not need to run mbam-clean.exe.
- English is the only language available at this time. Additional languages will be available for release.
Incoming search terms:
- beeg beta
- english beeg com
- beta beeg com
- malwarebytes anti-malware
- trovio virus removal
- research speedy com ar
- professional speedy com ar
- malwarebytes anti-malware (mbam) pro скачать
- malwarebytes beta
- Beeg HD Beta
- beeg com new version
- want a free license key of malwarebytes anti malware
- clé malwarebytes 2015
- como desinstalar cool 123 do Android